Pages

10/20/08

For Barack's Eyes Only...



Dear Barack,


I just wanted to let you know that I voted for you today. I could have waited til Nov. 4 but I simply just couldn't wait that long. I have been looking forward to "our" date all year and I couldn't let anything come in between me and destiny.


I took pictures while I was out voting today becaause I figured you wanted to see what I looked like the day I helped you become part of history. I had every intention on BaRacking my T-shirt but I received several emails stating that could be considered illegal campaigning. I am sure the email was probably circulated by the "haters" but I didn't want to risk standing you up on our first date:)

I decided instead to rock my Sunday's Best. OUR date meant just that much to me. I decided to wear my Black JC PENNEY Cap Sleeve Dress and my multi-colored Anne Klein pumps. I thought you were worth the pumps.

Please know that on NOV. 4, as I await anxiously to see you as the first African American President of the Free world...I will be rocking my Barack T with Skinny Jeans and red pumps.


Enjoy the pictures. YES, WE CAN. YES, YOU WILL. YES I DID!!


UNTIL Nov.4th.....



.....now for all you nosey readers who were just reading my private letter...I have a question. Have you seen anyone rock a McLAME T-shirt. I ask because while I was in Urban Outfitters, I noticed there was not ONE McCain T-shirt. The more I shopped, the more I realized that McCain's probably don't exist. Imagine that!?!?


Barack really is the single image of our Generation! Do you have your Barack T-Shirt? You better get on board...It's the hottest accessory this season!!
15 days until The Change !! AMEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm....
    *sigh*
    *eye roll w/head shake*
    *side eye*
    @last comment.

    Head shake when you get on the JC Penny bandwagon you used to shoot me down when I told you to go there.

    Lawd Have Mercy!!!!
    You sure that not one of them fancy $1,000 bu-tique dresses you like.

    Just Kidding!!!! I think I'm going on thur. I have a couple interviews this week.
    Yay!!!!! for the special kid..I wanted to say retarded but I'll keep it PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kenge:

    I am not saying that a JC Penney Convert but I a saying that do have pieces that are cute! I still won't rock a Worthington suit fromt there though until I can be promised that I won't look like a grandma.

    On my page, retarded is PC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you had your picture taken!!! Oh and I promise I did not read your letter to the senator.

    Barack the vote!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.