Pages

10/16/08

It's Going Around and I CAUGHT It...

It's going around and I caught it.

NO, not anything that I can't throw back!

In addition to "catching" bronchitis (can one catch bronchitis? hmmm), I also caught the Planning My Wedding Bug.

I have been engaged for a little over a month and I have been trying to play it low key. Somebody would ask what are your colors...and I would go "I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet."

Well, that statement is not totally true...I thought about it, I just hadn't committed to anything yet.

I still don't have a wedding date and I am trying to make sure our "foundation" is solid before the wedding becomes a production and the marriage becomes a fiasco:) We are doing the pre-marital counseling thing and let me tell you...it helps:) Even the most perfect couple needs a mediator every now and then.

Anyway, as I sit here in my house for the third day in a row, going bonkers (daytime tv sucks)...I thought I would post my Inspiration Board. (Don't worry Mama Ke Ke...I will cover up the "girls" for official pictures) I am a lady:)

The Inspiration Board is basically a visual of images and ideas that I hope to pull off for the wedding. It is kind of fun to plan since I like that sort of thing. We will see how it goes.

By the way, finding a dress that meets my standards is a hard job. I am not against renting a dress but one of my friends thinks that is tacky! I am heavily considering getting my dress made though:) I won't start "really" looking for a dress til next year.


Is it strange that I already know what shoes I want to wear and want to buy them now...they are only $350 bucks...(cough cough.) You read that right, I have no idea what dress I am going to wear but I want the shoes now!

MY PRIORITIES...Gotta check em:)

Anywho...let me know what you think about the Inspiration Board. And as a little pop quiz...there is a theme to our wedding...can you guess what it is?


....oh yeah....I am posting this HOT video by Beyonce'! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I used to be a hater when she was with Destiny's Child...now that she is solo...the girl is just BAD...in a good way.

Watch and enjoy. Pay attention to the dances around the 0:51 second mark and the 1:31 mark. My bridesmaids and I are SO going to do this dance DURING the wedding! Lmao!





Classy baby...all the way. That second move is a straight "I am a homegirl from Houston" move!

Go Beyonce'...If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it! oh oh oh oh ooooh.

Amen!

......oh!! Don't forget to VOTE EARLY!!! Texas can Barack the vote starting OCTOBER 20!! I can't wait!!!!!!

(shirts from Urban Outfitters, both out of the Men's Department...I just got a Small in the Men's Department to hug all this jelly:)


Inside Joke:(Are you happy Russel?...best believe I'll be checking for my presence:)

5 comments:

  1. Wedding crap??? Can we find another name for the category? LOL!!!! I am so excited for you two. I love weddings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Raven...What's wrong with wedding crap? Too strong of a word? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Raven...see I changed it for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend are ya'll matching like you back in 1990 at JY???? Awww they a couple now.

    Ummm if I watched the right dances its a little 3rd ward-a-fide but ok. I can't talk we danced to "This is Why I'm Hot" the remix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kenge:

    Those would definitely be the dances I am speaking of...espcially the "wind to the ground move." JY Proud baby!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.