Pages

3/30/09

Princess Chic!



Somebody I know very well is about to have his 30th birthday on April 1st! He believes in all things Prince. Ironically enough, I have noticed numbers of Prince vintage T's popping up everywhere. I even bought the birthday boy a gray Purple Rain T-shirt for Christmas from Urban Outfitters and of course he worships it.

I even backdoored Urban Outfitters a month or so later and bought the exact same gray T-shirt in the men's department in a size Small because SOMEBODY would not let me wear his! (I got mine for 10 bucks too...sticking my tongue out:)

Then Beyonce' popped up with this fabulous Prince "Life is a Parade" T-shirt and I just about died! I pictured me rocking the heck out of it with jeans and red pumps! I found the shirt and of course it is on back order but I can't wait to wear it! B-day boy will get a kick out of it.



That's my Bday gift to the birthday boy...Me rocking a Prince T in his honor! That' a win, win situation!


...By the way...I tried to find a vintage Prince video on youtube or ANYWHERE on the web for this post....ummm...didn't happen...Prince does not play with his money or his image!

Can't say I blame him!

3 comments:

  1. My fav Prince tunes: Boys and Girls, Mountains, Darling Niki, Lady Cab Driver, Let's Go Crazy...hell everything on Purple Rain, Under the Cherry Moon, 1999...hell errything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it I picked the wrong bubble and now I'm anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking online for a Prince song the other day, and yeah, it was a no-go. I'm not mad at him though, that's why we love him!

    I think I may have to get a few of these shirts and make them staples in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.