Pages

6/17/09

God Would Approve

This post is strictly for "oooohing and aaaahing" purposes. All shoes found at Nordstrom.com.
Do I have any of these? No. Would I like a pair? Sure. Will I get them? No. Do I love them? YES YES YES!

As, Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada would say..."THAT'S ALL."

Proceed with your day:)

9 comments:

  1. I know! Aren't they great!! One of these will be the wedding shoe..I'm not gonna say which one but it is in this picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blood red color of these - very rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any one of those shoe choices would be a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Song of Solomon 7
    1How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter!...
    I stumbled upon your site via another site! LOVE the title! Love the shoes!
    I have closed my blogs, but I am opening Shared Treasure just so you can see my post about shoes!
    Stop by...just click my name.
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @..Thank you! I love love love Red shoes!

    @Tonya...Thank you for leaving a comment...I went to your site...I love that I can buy shoes without any shame now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shoes!! I think I need more red shoes now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top left... AMAZING! Love hot pink :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.