I made it through Week 3. It wasn't that hard to do. This "don't repeat any clothes for one month" challenge makes me find new ways to wear my clothes. I can't wait for the fall season to get here because I am ready to layer my clothes. That's kind of a joke, because Texas has only one season...HOT!
Here are the pics for Week 3:)
BAM!!! DO IT GIRL, DO IT! MAN YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION AND DUDE I NEED TO GET TO THAT SALVATION ARMY BECAUSE I NEED SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT BETTER.
ReplyDeleteYou have some great stuff in this slideshow. I really like the bright CD jacket, and the "teacher dress" reminds me of the stuff Boden sells.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great slideshow with great outfits! Thanks for stopping over at my blog and checking it out. I'm adding you to my blog list too!
ReplyDeleteI see alot of nice pieces in there! Girl, you got a lotta clothes if you can go 3 weeks without repeating the same item.
ReplyDelete