Pages

12/21/09

Fade to Black

Here are a few epiphanies I've had as of late:

1. Apparently there is such a thing as a Money Tree but it doesn't seem to grow in my yard. The streets are flooded with Christmas shoppers. I want a money tree too:(

2. The American Apparel store is fabulous! Why have I been so reluctant to look past all the leotards and Dance fever gear to appreciate their great fitting shirts? Oh wait, I remember...their PRICES are a bit much for a simple T shirt! But I still like it.

3. There is such a thing as too much Christmas Music!
4. Any Jackson 5 Holiday music is an exception to #3.
5. Christmas stresses me out but I still love it. I'm all about that Baby Jesus!

The below pic is basically what I will look like for the next two weeks. It's just too easy to wear all black sometimes. I thrifted this military jacket months ago for three bucks. The turtle neck shirt/dress is from American Apparel too. I wore it as a dress to a holiday party...Don't scratch your heads...it was cute:)
I know I will never own these lovelies (click here) so I am pretty excited about finding these affordable versions by Calvin Klein. Love them!Calvin Klein Carley Pumps
P.S.- I am delirious. Must. Get. More. Sleep.

6 comments:

  1. Black is so elegant...I never wear any other color except black and gray.

    Stopping by from SITS. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would like a tree like that, too... it doesn't grow outside of my house, that's for sure. And I am so with you regarding AA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A money tree for me, too, please! Love the whole outfit, especially that JACKET! It's amazing, and I can't believe you thrifted it. Cute new shoes, too. I like them even better than the YSL ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is awesome! I love how you're wearing it with the black and then brown boots. Tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've got "The Christmas Shoes," for sure. Only yours are a lot prettier than that dang song...SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

    Seagull Sunrise

    ReplyDelete
  6. You be posing hard!!! I need to step up my "modeling shots" lol.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.