Pages

6/20/10

Touching Bases

Sorry for the slow up in posts:) I rarely go anywhere since I'm on vacation and I am pretty sure you don't want to see me rocking my PJ's in every post. I probably won't get around to posting often this week either because I have a business trip (when did I get old enough to say that!?)


(Nothing special about this outfit but it's all from Target...except the Sam Edelman wedges that I am officially obsessed with. I look mad in this pic but I'm not...it was just hot outside! The heat affects my smile:)

Allow me to share the highlights of my past week though:

1. I took the best NAP EVER on Thursday! It was awesome. I slept so hard that when I woke up, I thought it was the next day....literally. In real time, it was only about 4 hours but it felt like days!

2. I finally saw Blind Side with Sandra Bullock. I enjoyed it. I wish someone would adopt me...any takers? I clean up well and I do dishes:)

3. I jogged 20 minutes on Saturday! That's the longest I have ever jogged in my life! I was so surprised at myself that I kept looking at my reflection in the mirror to make sure it was me that was still standing upright. Question: Does anyone else jog to a beat? I have to jog to a beat. Meaning if a fast song comes on and I can't land my steps with the beat of the song...it throws me off. Am I the only one??!?? So far, the best jogging song for me is Hey Ya by Outkast and some other not so nice rap songs!

P.S...I'm hoping to meet a few Dallas bloggers this week, I'll keep you posted on my foolishness and shenanigans:)

11 comments:

  1. since I refuse to jog, I do powerwalk to a beat. LOL. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tank is from Target?? I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im jealous of your nap! That sounded like some good sleep! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also power walk to a beat...and sing at the same time.
    I just got back from Target. I love that store. They have the best summer clothes. Happy Sunday.
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fabulous shoes. I actually WOULD like to see your pajamas every day : ). Pajamas are my most favorite item of clothing. I think that just goes to show that even though I adore fashion...I pretty much suck at it. Oh. Well.

    Way to go jogging 20 minutes. That is seriously good.

    Have a wonderful vacation and keep taking naps! Naps are the best. I just took one myself. Heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look rad in these colors!!!!

    and jogging? ay yi yi. 20 minutes is SUPER. i haven't done it in so long, but it is nice that it gets you kind of high and makes you feel fab.

    i don't know why i am telling you this, but i just got back from getting a mani/pedi. there was this guy there that looked like a slenderized version of dmx. i couldn't stop staring at him, and i bet he wanted to kick my ass for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to wear the base color in that shirt more often. It suits you well.

    I don't jog anymore, but when I did, I also had to jog to the beat. My favorite song to get me over the 20 minute hump was B.O.B. by Outkast. Outkast makes some good jogging/power-walking music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes when one of my best friends hears the music I listen to in the car she'll go, "Oh, this is great jogging music. This makes me want to work out." Which I find both adorable, and kind of sad that it doesn't make me feel that way. ;)

    I love your tank top! It's so pretty on you! And those shoes! No wonder you're obsessed. Perfection for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love those shoes. I love Target, just love it. Actually, I tried on that paperbag waist skirt you posted about last week while I was there...didn't look near as good on me as it does on you, though, so I passed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the printed wedges you are rockin' my friend. Enjoy every minute of your summer vacation. xo Mish

    ReplyDelete
  11. you should have emailed me girl! sorry i missed you! i am just now seeing this.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.