Pages

9/5/10

Happy Labor Day

Today, I'm a woman of few words:)
Thrifted Skirt/Belt
Old Blouse from The Limited when I used to shop there eons ago.
Aldo Shoes
Charles David Clutch
Enjoy your 3 Day weekend:)

P.S....I got the biggest compliment this morning...click here to see it! Thank you Coy Misconception. Your words did my heart some good:)

9 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing! Love it!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    "Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great skirt AND YES, The Limited is one of those forgotten stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a pleated skirt? Me and pleats are frenemies. Really cute look. It almost has a school girl vibe...its the pleats.

    I hit you up on Twitter in regards to Project Runway. I too cannot stand Gretchen and would love to high five her face with my hand. I'm glad
    Tim Gunn checked her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great outfit. Oh my word. Wow. Have a grat day off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. I love Charles David clutches...yours is grooovy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay *insert name thrift* is AWESOME! I forgot how great that skirt looked, your outfit makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking good, little lady!

    i am a woman of few words and much anger today. and i am getting highly caffeinated, which might not be good. iced tea is like cocaine to my system. it is on.

    enough. i have said/written too much.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fierce pattern mixing. Fierce.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.