I thought you should meet my shoes.
GFS Followers...say Hi to my little friends.
My Christmas shoes.
I'm not sure where or if I'm going anywhere for New Year's Eve but I can assure you that these babies will be on my feet no matter what happens.
Hopefully I will go somewhere interesting before New Year's Day. If that happens, I will do an outfit post. If not...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thanks for hanging in there with me:)
I am so grateful that God thinks enough of me to wake me up and breathe life into me every morning. While I run around this place making a complete mess of things, he just laughs at me and grants me another day. I don't take that for granted.
I pray for your safety, health and prosperty in The New Year!
Friend me here
Tweet me here
Shop with me here



Now these things are FIERCE!!! Great choice, Girlie!! Love them. I think I NEED them in red, ooohhh or maybe a purple.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blue suede shoes
http://www.rushourfashion.com/2010/12/blue-suede-shoes.html
Prissy
LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteI don't give a damn if you sitting on the porch wear them bad boys...LMAO
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICK!
What a fierce, sexy shoe... Rock 'em girl.
ReplyDeleteSo fabulous-love them:-) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHello Reiko's PLV shoes (that are in my size), hopefully I can try you on when I come to Houston to visit! I heart these!
ReplyDeleteThose are ridiculously hot! I must admit, I'm a little jealous because I would be hurting so badly in them - I could never wear them. Saw that you had a shitty CYE, though - sorry, hun. That's why I don't leave my couch on NYE. At least there, I know exactly what to expect :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a happy holiday and very happy new year!!!
Glad you got those PLVs...they look great.
ReplyDeleteDhalia