Pages

12/31/10

Goodbye 2010!



 I almost didn't do this post because I thought "who looks at pictures of themselves and picks their favorite outfits!" Then, my other self replied, "BLOGGERS!"

So here is a recap of some of my looks in 2010...in random order because I'm way too lazy.









(necklace courtesy of my Bloggy Godmother...MISH DISH




(Do you remember that this outfit made me a finalist for a contest to win a designer bag? I lost.)


(I wore the above ensemble to the Maxwell/Jill Scott concert)

(On the way to the Maxwell concert in my Prince "Life is a Parade" tee)

(My nephew and I hanging out this summer)

(I met some Dallas bloggers who have become my friends!)









Immediately after the above pic was taken, I fell and decapitated my knee:(


(Above clutch courtesy of Marion Renee)









HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

  1. I'm partial to the cargo outfit the most since I had a hand in the planning but you always look fab maam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of favorite looks, I love your blog, I read it every day ....
    from the Caribbean ...
    kisses and happy new year!

    Feliz año nuevo!!!......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your outfits I couldn't even choose a 'favorite'.

    But I also did a recap. I mean...why not! lol

    Happy New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you hon!

    BTW, I was going to wear my Prince shirt to concert, but it got messed up with brown spots in the dryer at the laundry!

    They don't have anymore! : (

    But, I purchased his "Welcome To America" shirt!

    Did I mention I went twice? Saw him again this past Wed! : )

    Going back on the 18th!

    I blogged about it! Girl, the man is going to kill me! LMAO

    "AWWWAH"!!! : )

    HAVE A GOOD ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the looks, especially the dresses. I know I shouldn't laugh, but everytime I read about you falling it reminds me of a friend of mine! Lawd we think she has vertigo!!!! It's bad, but funny I tell you. She'll fall in the bushes inbetween the bed, etc.!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.