Pages

1/28/11

The Easiest DIY on Earth

I've been wanting to pull this "Cheryl Cole" look off for a while. I am kind of obsessed with all things "flashdance", trench coats and spring...in no particular order.

I thrifted this men's sweatshirt and decided to DIY it instead of trying to buy one. I think I cut the "neck" too wide...but it's a DIY sweatshirt...who cares? Not me.
I threw on a knit hat (too dark to tell), chunky earrings and my Pour La Victoire heels:)

JCP Cargo Pants


How did I do?

(Cheryl Cole...thanks to Erin...I know who she is:)

THANK GOD FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. You did good girl! Nice work!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! this is definately an 80's trend that i am so glad came back! you look awesome!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes! I love it.. especially the shoes!!! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a better job. That hat she is wearing is definitely not working for me. :) Yours is very well put together while still looking effortlessly casual. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.