Pages

1/1/11

Happy New Year!


I told you I was gonna give this shirt another chance...much better with a skirt:)
I wore this New Year's Eve...then I ate praline cheesecake. There was stuff in between but that's the most important thing to know about my night...the cheesecake:)

(I thrifted this vintage overcoat a while back. I believe it was handmade. It's quite warm and makes me happy)

(Urban Outfitters T-shirt/Target skirt/ Aldo earrings)


I want to go to the gym but I know it's going to be stupid packed for a few weeks. I'm thinking a nice walk is what I'll start this new year with....after a nap:)


8 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Lookin fly!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    A New Decade Has Begun…

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now those "fierce" shoes have been formally introduced to the world! The coat is pure bliss. Now aren't you glad you weren't a party pooper & went out (twitter TL) =)? Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your calves make me want to go work out right now....but I'm going to take a nap and think about it....You looked fab mamacita, the whole outfit gets two thumbs up but I need you to send me that coat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked it! And I love that overcoat.

    Corie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a fab new year! : ) Hope your nap was refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Happy New Year! Many wishes of health and happiness in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, pretty sure I need a pair of electric blue heels now, LOL. Love the outfit and the hair! Tres cute!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.