Pages

2/19/11

...Love Maegan Loves Me!

I just found out that I won a necklace from one of my FAVORITE Bloggers!


(Maegan, notice I used a pic of you with your signature pout!)

Maegan's blog literally was my introduction into this whole "blog world"a few years ago. I've been a worshipper of  ...Love Maegan ever since:)


Thank you Maegan!
(People were trying to steal my joy this week so this couldn't come at a better time:)

*If you're new around these parts....read my interview with Maegan from last year here.
*And if you really want to read the essence of who I am as a person/blogger...read this old post here

6 comments:

  1. Found you through Love Meagan tonight, glad you won the heart necklace! Cute blog you have, I'm now a follower. Follow me too ; )

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you didn't let anyone steal your joy. I LOVE your new necklace. it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEyyyy!! Congrats on the win!! Well done.

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    PS - looooove the pic Maegan chose of you - where are those shoes from?? (love!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, thank you ;) I'm so glad to send it to you!

    Also, I love your new vintage shop, I poked around a bit yesterday when i was here to grab your link. Such cute stuff, I may have to do a bit of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blog. She is also one of the first fashion blogs that I ever visited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, sorry, but you are mistaken. that there necklace is MINE and not yours.

    just kidding. it is cute and it could not have gone to a nicer person! :) lucky YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.