Pages

4/16/11

All Aboard!


Just a quick weekend post.


Thrifted skirt worn as dress.
 Kind of obsessed with that whole strategy these days.

TIKKR watch c/o TIKKR
Pour La Victoire Sandals
Vintage Train Case
(Never knew how much I needed a vintage train case until I saw Juanette with one)



*whispers* There is a special treat for those who "Like" GFS on Facebook right now


14 comments:

  1. Girl I'm gone change your name to "THE THRIFT QUEEN"!! I mean fo real tho...you be finding the best things!! I LOVE to thrift too. I go every weekend! Love your dress! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I wore a skirt as a dress too, just posted it! of COURSE yours is shorter! cute cute cute! we are so in sync Reiko-co-la!

    You got your Tikkr, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in the world do you thrift??? I've been to a few places in Houston since I moved here two months ago but I haven't found a thing! Maybe I need to keep digging? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start wearing skirts as dresses, too! Except there's the dreaded strapless bra issue I have...too bad skirts don't have straps...maybe I'll just get the train case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to come to Houston to do some thrifting b/c here in San Antonio, I don't ever have much luck. I have heard that there is plenty in Austin so I'm gonna give that a try as well since it's closer. I'm loving the skirt you made into a dress..cute and I would have never thought and that train case as well...love it!!!

    Diary of a Chic Mommy
    http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute very simple... I guess it's warming up in your part of the world. You, Juanette and your train cases!! Makes me want one but I will never have enough ish to fill it up unless I am going on a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try that skirt into a dress idea! What do you keep in your case? Inquiring minds want to know LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look and loved that you changed the skirt 2 a dress.

    I'm now having a link party for those that try this style challenge to link up. I'd love to have you join.

    http://www.avidaccents.com/p/challenge-your-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love vintage skirts worn as dresses. yours is an absolut treasure. love it's print.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm do I see a train case in my future? LOL Cute outfit for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is a skirt?! girl, you are a genius! and you are looking fab.

    and i have big jugs. lol. there is no way i could wear a strapless dress without fearing the ULTIMATE EXPOSURE. lol. you are brave! and you look fab!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.