Pages

4/23/11

Easter Saturday




I am pretty sure you are sick of this skirt...well dress today but usually it's a skirt.

I'm sick of it too...but I love it so.
Therefore we both must suffer.
But you'll forgive me.
That's what Jesus did.

Happy Easter!
Target Skirt worn as dress
Urban Outfitters shirt/fedora
Steve Madden sandals (old)
TIKKR Watch c/o TIKKR
Mother in Law's Train case (gotta return it soon...sad face)


And the winner of the Shabby Apple Giveaway is Alice (fa11enan9e1)!!

Email me at godsfavoriteshoes@yahoo.com so you can get your dress!

14 comments:

  1. I need that skirt in my life..you look great.

    Angie R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could get sick of such a fabulous skirt! Girl you look too cute in that hat! I love that tee too! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went looking for that skirt at Target a few days ago to no avail, so yeah I am sick of seeing because I can't have it! lol JK

    This is such a cute Saturday look...you look SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look w/the hat. I'll be trying to mimic that this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fabulous, as usual! I love this casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be doing a shabby apple giveaway too! Where can I find some cheap, but yet cute sandals? Having a hard time finding some. Love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, you are too funny! That skirt/dress is a great piece so keep on wearing it. Plus it always looks new when you wear it. Love the t-shirt with it.

    Congrats to Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that skirt & would probably say the same thing, if I owned it!

    Happy Belated Easter darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is gorgeos and I just love each look you ROCK with it. You look very chic and comfy. I just love the stripes in the skirt..I hope you enjoyed your Easter.

    Diary of a Chic Mommy
    http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! I never would have thought of putting those pieces together, but they work together flawlessly!! And wearing the skirt as a dress? Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sick of it. I love this! Those sandals are perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.