Pages

12/4/11

Meals in Heels


I didn't quite make it to church today but I would've worn this. 
Instead, I ate cinnamon-pecan pancakes in this.
Which is almost a holy experience in itself. 
I said ALMOST.
I know from whence cometh my help:)

Gap Jacket (Old)
Dress: Dillard's
Sam Edelman Shoes
Bag: Goodwill







But later that day...I switched the jacket for a sweater and a scarf on the head.
But I ate left over spaghetti in it.

Sweater: Forever 21 (old)

21 comments:

  1. That dress is tooo dayum cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love leopard + stripes!! Genius :)

    www.lgilifeandfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No church today? Well...them pancakes sound like they were a ministry as is this fit, miss lady! I love the stripes! I have been a sucker for stripes lately. Then you paired it with the leopard. Praise Him! Great look!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinnamon-pecan pancakes???? Sounds....heavenly lol! You look beautiful as usual Reiko!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I still enjoy the striped dress with the leopard shoes! *And of course, the bow, lol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv your dress. It is so ladylike...............and it has stripes. I would die! Does it have pockets as well? And I like how you styled it with your neutrals (leopard)............Me stealing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed it has pockets:) I love pockets!
    www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Thou Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is too cute! Chile, I thought the title of the post was about you in the kitchen cookin meals for the hubby in high heels!! I was about to say... "Go'head now!!" lol!!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm. No boo. Lol. I'm usually wearing sweats, apron and my uGgs to cook! Lol. www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Thou Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swear you are looking more and more Svelte everytime I see you...whatever you are doing is working...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress and it goes great with the leopard print pumps!!! Seeing your purse (love it) reminds me that I haven't been on a thrifting trip in almost a month and I really need to go. All the goods ones are so far from me so I really have to plan for those kinds of trips!! :-)

    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loves this whole ensemble...especially the leopard print, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Black and white stripes? I'm IN!!! LOL.


    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful dress, and a great fit on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my that dress is PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dress is amazing my dear!! Love the fit!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just want to tell you that your blog has helped me to see that leopard is a neutral. Love the matching shoes and umbrella! You're a fashion sister in my head girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks just amazing! I'm dying over that dress and the bag too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking gorgeous, I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So creative and fly! Mind if I do a version of this?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.