Pages

12/21/11

Props


I promise you that I was NOT trying to be a douche bag and use my cell phone as a prop.
The phone just so happened to ring while I was taking pics.
Please forgive me.
Remember R&B and hip hop videos in the late 90's? Everyone in the video was "allegedly" talking on the phone DURING the video. 
I look like an extra in a Jodeci video circa 1995 with that phone. 



Gap Sweater (Thrifted;My husband's...he won't know I borrowed it until he reads this post)
H&M Skirt







15 comments:

  1. Man oh man...I love everything about this fit. The vest, the sweater, the skirt...THE BAG! Yes ma'am the bag!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love , love the bag. The sweater compliments the bag so well, that I'm sure hubby will understand why you "borrowed" it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY word. I NEEEEED that bag ...like NEED. and yeah right...you just so happened to be looking like a photo shoot on that cell...mmhmmm
    LOVE THE LOOK!!
    Happy Holidays Dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I LOVE that bag... second... I love hubby's sweater... and prop or not... you look fabu on your phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Zara bag is ridiculous!!! I'm off to go look it up on their website, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jesus Christ your bag!!!! *lust*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag and sweater!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you got the bag! Don't know whether or not you saw my twitter comment but I am sure you are loving it. I have it in blue and get so many compliments on it, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love it! I actually saw the blue one but decided the brown was more practical for me. I love it! www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that bag!!! Seriously, it is ridiculous... love the sweater, the whole outfit is a-may-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that bag in Zara. Love the look you paired with the bag.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ain't nothin wrong with a prop or two! lol!

    That bag and the vest are everything!! Love them both!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! You have my bag! I've been lusting over this bag for the longest time now! Love how u incorporated it into your outfit! Ummm would you just happen to have an extra one of those bags lying around your house! DO SEND! LOL

    and the phone thing,,, i swear that i don't use my phone as a prop! I'm always talking on the phone while taking pics, i do it especially because it takes the concentration away from posing tooo hard! *kanye shrug

    ReplyDelete
  14. That handbag!!!!!!!!!!! and I really think you should keep hubby's sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.