This made my day. I've been coming to your site for a while & love it; but you brought me out the woodwork with this one lOl. So glad that this dance is making its way across every. #proudGhanaian
Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!
Now THIS is a dance I can get with, love it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love this... reposted!! Have a great day!
ReplyDeletethanks to you this is my new fave song and dance!!!! Love it! Can't wait to do it at my cousins 15 in Apri!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was totally feeling that. Its a shame that I was ready to get out of bed and learn this dance lol.
ReplyDeleteTwo things...you seem to be getting thinner and thinner (you look good) and you be color-blocking your BEHIND off!
ReplyDeleteThis made my day. I've been coming to your site for a while & love it; but you brought me out the woodwork with this one lOl. So glad that this dance is making its way across every. #proudGhanaian
ReplyDeleteI like this!! I'm so gonna learn it. Great blog.
ReplyDeleteguyanesesista.blogspot.com