Pages

2/12/12

It's A Phase


I've been into pants lately.
It's a phase.
This too shall pass.
But my husband is enjoying the phase. 
I don't wear enough pants for his taste. 
Enjoy it while you can dude:)




Vintage Men's Lee Denim Blazer: Thrift Store
T-shirt: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Faux Fur Collar: H&M
Steve Madden "Sarrina" Heels
Gloves: Thrift Store
Purse: So old I can't remember







26 comments:

  1. I can see why he loves it u look AMAZING in jeans!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is EVERYTHANG!!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Marriage is agreeing with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you are looking fab! love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie patootie, love it! You're so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess every man has his thing. Eh, pants or skirt, you rock it well. Love that collar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA!!!!! U BETTA WERK them jeans wit'cha badddd self!!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look!!!! looks really relaxed...the jacket is hott!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you in pants! ...and that furry neck is fantastic! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally relate to the pants thing. I normally debut a dress on Mondays. But the past two have been pantabulous! I love your britches looks though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so loving this remix of a "jeans & T-shirt" look; fabulous style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh. Snap. That collar-denim blazer one-two combo is ahMAZing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All off topic but can you provide a review on the Zara plaited bag. I've been contemplating purchasing. Is it overly massive? Do you consider it a good buy? Do you use the interior bag that's inside? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bag! I do not regret the purchase. It is quite the dungeon to find things though. I do use the interior bag just so the make up wont ruin the bag

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks. This was really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My husband likes when I wear jeans too -- go figure, in my humble opinion I think you look great in both so live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl I am loving the whole outfit, especially the shoes and jacket. Hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hawwwt mama! Love it!

    Mally
    xox

    sweetblaqq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whooo! That outfit is FI-YAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL! My husband hates when I wear pants too. You look amazing missy! I love the faux fur collar!

    xoxo
    Jillian
    www.nusophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. For not being "into" pants, you sure rock the heck outta them!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.