Pages

4/7/12

Easter Challenge 2012


I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend!
I  usually like to play a little game on Christmas, Mother's Day and Easter.
For Christmas, I like to count the number of fur coats I see in church. 
I live in Houston...there is never a need for a fur coat.



For Mother's Day, I like to count the number of guys who begrudgingly come to church with their moms.
You can always tell.
The ones with the earbuds/bluetooth in their ear DURING the sermon.
Or they go outside before the sermon to smoke a quick cigarette.
Yeah...he didn't WANT to come. 



For Easter, I like to count the number of loud colored suits the MEN are wearing. 
I'm talking about hot pinks, royal blues, yellows, purples...basically any color that makes you do a double take counts.
It has to be a matching jacket and pants though...a complete set!


Bonus points if they are wearing matching shoes!
Come back here and report your results!
It's fun. 
I PROMISE!


Ready. Set. Go!
Happy Easter!


Top: Thrift store (I had it altered. It used to be a long dress)
Skirt: Jason Wu for Target
Shoes: Zodiac
Bag: Zara
Sandals: Bandalino (I switched shoes by the end of the day)
Earrings: I won a contest on Inny Vinny's blog...click here to see!
She makes her own jewelry...check out her Etsy shop here:)

27 comments:

  1. bag---fabulous
    top---beyond fabulous
    info on post---da truth
    happy easter to you too!!!
    Tonya @TheNaturalWomanToday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt with those shoes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love counting the loud zoot suits on men, sorbet suits on women, and matching outfits on Easter Sunday, lol. I love that top! What did you do with the bottom of the dress? I wanted that skirt, but my hips were not feeling it when I tried it on lol. Love this look Reiko!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a hilarious challenge! I wish you could post "street style" pictures of the men in the pastel suits! BTW your outfit is amazing!
    xoxo
    Brea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwaha! I wish had enough to do a special Easter street style post! I will stick to sneaking pics w my camera phone!
    www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say man, where did those shoes com from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top is cute
    Love the shirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag and shoes... and trust I will be counting lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Husband,

    Pick one...

    1. You don't know all of my shoes homeboy
    2. I got them from a friend
    3. I got them from the thrift store
    4. I've had these forevvvver....just found them in the back of the closet 5. These are so old, remember that other time I wore them? Remember?

    Hint...there is no wrong answer. And get off my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that top, the entire look is so sexy classy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The back of the top is such an unexpected surprise..love it. And challenge accepted :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit!!

    One Easter we dress down at our church so not many (if any) pimp suits!! LOL


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. MA'AM...you are looking ALL kinds of fab. I love this outfit (earrings notwithstanding =P). I can't wait to hear the results of this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty outfit and LOL at the Easter game...I would have loved to have played had I seen this before I went to church.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looked cute..but you are insane. Soon as I saw this guy in a white suit and LOUD orange silkish type shirt...I thought of you..LMAO
    Loving those shoes and I got my hand on that bag...and I love it although I was really loving the blue one as well!
    Have a fab week dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep...that white suit counts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love this look and that top is freaking hot and he shoes are double hot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. *twirls again so you can be proud *

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know!!! The back is what did it for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the top. Cute skirt, but pleats are not my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look super cute!! Loving that zara bag!

    Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is outfit is SICK! I love it Reiko.

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your style and waiting for your more posts !

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the cut put back of this top. FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.