Pages

4/24/12

Play



If you only knew why this song is on repeat in my house.
Instead of blogging about real life, let's just enjoy this song, shall we?
I couldn't have said it any better Jill!
The hubby comes home in a few days from a HELLA LONG work trip overseas.
So, I'll just play this until he gets here.
Be BLESSED!

3 comments:

  1. Love Jilly from Philly!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song has been my ringtone for months now! Jill Scott always gets it right! I owe you a cake date next week when the semester is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally feeling that song. It's applicable to everyone's life - even when we think things aren't going well. Thanks for sharing...I have her CD but now have a greater appreciation for this song after seeing the video.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.