Pages

4/5/12

Productivity







You probably think I'm wearing this outfit right now.
Not true.
I wore it this past weekend to Kendra's Boutique Opening in Houston (She specializes in thrift/vintage items in plus sizes)
I've done quite a few things since this outfit was worn.

I've gone to a concert , Skyped a client for a Style Session, eaten red velvet cake, learned how to do a fishtail braid from Youtube and rolled my eyes no less than 5 times a day without getting caught. (It's a gift)


You can call me a lot of things, but productive better be one of them:)
Target Tee
Shabby Apple skirt (altered)
Sam Edelman shoes
Psuedo clutch (It's really a laptop bag from the Men's Dept in Forever 21)

Thanks to Rocquelle for taking my pictures!

13 comments:

  1. Yay for productivity!! I'm thinking I've told you a few times this week that I'm proud of you, because I am :-). I love this outfit, and still really need this skirt, long in black and short in white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the alterated skirt. I won a dress from SA and the top portion is so ugh, so I need to have it turned into a skirt, you just reminded me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that I was the only one trying to do the fishtail braid! Glad to know that I am not alone! Hope to see you at Swapnista Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you Rocquelle! #youinspireme

    www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this skirt is very sex and the city style, I love it!!!!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg please work. That skirt, that hair!

    Www.thickdaddys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Ylenla that skirt has a sex and the city vibe. I'm sure you had tons of fun @ Kendra's event. I love her youtube videos. She such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Oddly I never even thought about SATC but you both are right. It does have a "Carrie" vibe to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is so cute!! I love the fishtail braid.


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been obsessed with fishtail braids ever since a stylist from The Do Bar did one for me at a Houston Tidbits Event. I love them! They look so nice!

    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog and waiting for your more posts !

    ReplyDelete
  12. this outfit is so casual and chic; i LOVE it! you look great and i love all the things you've done before wearing it...lol! found your blog thru, "consider me lovely" and i am loving your blog!

    ~nic
    www.nica-picks.com

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.