Pages

7/31/12

GFS in Vegas: Sin City Casual


There are NO words to express my true for love Las Vegas.
It was everything!
And to think I've avoided going all of these years because I don't gamble.
I'm a silly fool.
The hubby and I came with the intent to be free, enjoy adult beverages and relax.
Vegas was perfect!
We went a lot of places.
But I can't tell you because what happens in Vegas....RIGHT!
But let me say this to those of you who live in Vegas full time.
The H&M in Caesar's Palace and Fatburger...EPIC!!!!



H&M: Dress
Dolce Vita Sandals
Crossbody Bag borrowed from Rocquelle (Thanks!)
Aldo Bracelets


13 comments:

  1. It is HARD not to fall in love with Vegas! Glad you two had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your hair look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, looks like you had a great time. Vegas is definitely on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute!! I gotta plan a trip to Vegas one day soon!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must go there.. You look cute in that dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look cute and getting skinty! I see u. Your hair seems like it growing like crazy! How long is it straightened/stretched?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute dress! looks like you had a fun time :)

    Chioma
    Beauty Giveaway!
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress! Glad you had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You Look GOOD! I can really tell you've been working out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have avoided vegas for the same reasons...I don't gamble. I'm going to have to make it out there.
    Glad you enjoyed! Cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :-) glad you had fun..Vegas is my second home...you can ALWAYS have a good time there.
    Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is gorg! You look amazing! Vegas is indeed everything! I'm going soon... H&M here I come!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.