Pages

8/10/12

Shop My Closet!










I've been talking about purging my closet for a while...
The time is now.
I have a few more items to put up but this should get you started.
This is a temporary set up. 
Once everything is gone, the shop closes:)

Check it out here

3 comments:

  1. I'm too small for the black and white stripe but if I get it, it will be going on a date with my sewing machine. I hope it's not gone by the time I can get it. Great idea, Maybe I should do this too. Lord knows I have way to many things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool!!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.