THIS SONG SUMS UP HOW I FEEL ABOUT PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA! I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES BY THE END OF THIS SONG! I WISH I TAUGHT GOVERMENT OR HISTORY RIGHT NOW! I AM STILL TRYING TO SOAK IT ALL IN! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE AT THE INAUGURATION IN JANUARY....(STILL LOOKING FOR SOME COMFY BUT FAB BOOTS:)NOW LET ME CONTINUE TO DANCE IN THE LIVING ROOM:)
In completely random news, I am officially endorsing this look for the holidays! I covet the whole suit from head to toe...and I will replicate...YES I WILL! .....
Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!
...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.