Pages

5/13/09

Snap Your Fingers!

I couldn't pass this up. Our First Lady of the United States hosted the very first Poetry Night at the White House to introduce a little culture in DC.

Check out what she wore...LOVE IT! I love that she is not stuffy and believes in color and print! I so appreciate the shoulder look! That's all I wanted to say.... in honor of Poetry night, I am snapping my fingers for this outfit! Fab!
Somehow I can't see Laura Bush, Cindy McCain or Sarah Palin pulling this off...Just my opinion...I've been wrong before.....BUT DOUBT IT!


*This is the dress version of the Fall 2009 Basso & Brooke Dress*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.