Vintage Blouse gifted by Juanette
Target Skirt
Vintage Train Case (Found one after worshipping Juanette's)
L.A.M.B. Heels (super comfy)
I had the pleasure of attending Dismount Creative's Pre-Launch Party in Houston.
Through the power of blogging I've met phenominal people and Alicia, creator of Dismount Creative, is no exception.
(Alicia got in on my mini-photo shoot)
The concept of her company is really dope. Instead of having a regular girls night/happy hour...why not do something like make jewelry at the same time? Brilliant, right? RIGHT!
(Alicia teaching us how to hand stamp jewelry while sipping on adult beverages:)
I was so inspired by Alicia because she shared that she worked as a chemical engineer but decided to take a leap of faith and do something that she loves. Amen sister!
I got to hang out with my uber talented new blog buddy DIY Raven.
Raven rocked one of her American Apparel inspired bags that she starts selling this week!
(Remember, I wore my very own custom "Reiko Red" bag here:)
Consider Me Lovely's Rocquelle was there! Can I just say that I HEART her! She refused to believe that I'm 35! Bless her heart:)
(She's rocking the Jessica Simpson Dany heels)
And I somehow forced her to finish making my jewelry. She did it...graciously:)
Hopefully this will be the first of many meetings/social hours/gabfests!
1. Did you enter the GFS/Shabby Apple Giveaway here!
2. Be sure to LIKE GFS on FB. FB only giveaway coming soon.
You've been warned!
P.S... Shop SFAM






yea....love the LAMBS
ReplyDeleteyea....love the LAMBS
ReplyDeleteThat looked like a fun outing! Yes you are not a DIY-er so thank you Rocquelle! Loving her silver Danys, I may like that color the most. Is Alicia's top from Zara, find out and LANK! I heart that train case, I'm glad you found one! I didn't want to mail mine to Houston....
ReplyDeletemwuah!
I had such a fun time meeting you and the other ladies at the event! Juanette is right, you're so not a DIY girl, so I'm glad I was there to help! Lol Besides, you get an A+ for effort! :-) I still find it hard to believe that you're 35, but I'm always thought to still be a teenager, so I think looking younger than you are is a lovely thing!!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to another night of fun with Dismount Creative!
Love the LAMBS, and the silver DANY'S they are HOT! Looks like a great outing, I am no DIYer but with an adult beverage I am invincible!!!
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn
that vintage train case is so cute! you've inspired me to go find some cute vintage bags :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing outfit dear!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great pics and recap! And yes - the top is from Zara. Juanette knows her stuff!
ReplyDeleteReiko, it's my mission to bring out your inner DIY-er so look out!
What a cute case! You use that as a purse? WOW! That is very different. I don't know if I have the nerve to pull that one off. You are working that case girl! Love those silver Jessica Simpson shoes! Kiah
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute =) Loving the train case for a bag!!!! It looks like you ladies had a fun night =)
ReplyDeletewell aren't you the social butterfly. YOU ARE! you could dole out pointers to shut-ins like myself. lolololol
ReplyDelete