Pages

5/17/11

Vote For Shanda!

Vote for my blog buddy, Shanda Ferguson's artwork to be featured on a H&M T-Shirt!
There's nothing in it for me...she doesn't even know I'm posting this:)

I just think she is uber talented! And it's H&M...That's a big deal!



Good Luck Shanda!!

Vote for her here!

I would love to see her artwork on a H&M tshirt...a store we DON'T have in Houston so I would have to rely on one of you lucky "sonofaguns" to send me one...if she wins of course:)

And she is doing work for VH1! She's a big deal I tell ya!

P.S...Do you think I can get that body in 2 weeks while still eating cookies and burgers?
Just kidding RO (my workout buddy)!!!

Feel free to repost and retweet!

6 comments:

  1. I voted! I would totally wear that w/a blazer & jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I voted! Shanda is SOOO talented. I am just gonna go ahead and say I can't wait to get my t-shirt!

    p.s. if you figure out how to eat burgers and still get that body, please share your secret with me. I can't resist a good burger and lord knows I die for french fries. #imjustsayin

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely talented and she is actually working on a blog header for me since I saw the fabulous illustrations she did for you on your blog. So she definitely has my vote w/o a doubt and also thanks to you for sharing her work on your blog.

    Diary of a Chic Mommy
    http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted (using my God given name of course)!!! But I love her t shirt logo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much Reiko!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.