Pages

9/14/11

36

Photo courtesy of Cary Fagan

I'm 36 today and grateful for it!

Tomorrow night, I land in ATL!
Get Ready!

23 comments:

  1. Oh my you look FAB!

    Way to do it for your bday! Have FUN in ATL wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous. Many wishes for a wonderful birthday and many wonderful birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! birthday shots this weekend! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I’ve texted and tweeted but HAPPY HAPPY BDAY dahling. I cannot Wait to hear abt all your Atlanta shenanigans. Oh ANNNNND you are wearing the HELL outta that dress below *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday...interestingly enough...its my birthday as well Happy happy birthday to you mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O'Happy Bornday!
    looking FAB!

    Safe travels to the ATL!
    Enjoy your visit!

    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! I want to do a snatch and grab on your entire outfit!!!! Gaw-jussss!!!

    Have a beautiful and blessed birthday, Reiko!!! Laugh lots, be safe, and have a BLAST in the ATL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Reiko!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't wait to meet you this weekend! I am gonna DM you my number right now!

    xoxo
    Eboni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday fellow Virgo. WE ARE THE BEST. I will be 36 on Saturday. Hope your day was great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And honey you're making 36 look damn good! Happy Birthday Reiko! :D Live it up, live it up, live it up! -K.D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY gorgeous!!! I shall forever love you in that dress!!

    Have a wonderful trip !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woot leopard print!! Happy Birthday lovely lady - you are a style inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Reiko! Enjoy your time in ATL and have a safe trip back : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous!!! Too beautiful for words. Enjoy ATL!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful birthday outfit! I hope it was a fabulous day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking Hawt!!!! I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Belated Birthday!!! No wonder you're fly..you are a fellow Virgo and we share the same birthday! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy birthday, gorgeous!!!!!! sorry i am a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look absolutely chic as hell. Loove it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look beautiful. I love how you paired the cheetah print with your clothes. I am a animal print fanatic. lol

    Visit me someday! http://mscinnamonkiss.blogspot.com/
    I would Love to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Belated I'm really late Birthday. Love the look. Green & blue & leopard, pure inspiration (:

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.