Pages

1/23/12

Sometimes Life Calls for It


Sometimes life calls for your favorite red scarf, favorite skirt, favorite denim shirt and the perfect leopard flats.


Scarf: Thrift Store
Shirt: H&M
Bag/Skirt: Zara
Loafers: Steve Madden
Leopard Scarf: Target
Smile on my face: The Hubby's return from a 3 week work trip to Australia


29 comments:

  1. H & M will be opening a store in the Baybrook mall! This makes me happy, so I know it will make you happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what what!!!!!! Whatttttttt! This is the first I've heard of it! www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your loafers! I'm really digging this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I meant to tweet you...be prepared to leave that purse in Austin when you get here. Thankies in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mental note to self...leave the purse at home! Lol www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveeeeeeee this look!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great as always. I want to try the scarf look for my hair. It looks cool.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love that denim shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look on you! Its such a chic, casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that bag and skirt and what a gorgeous scarf that is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been looking all over for some leopard flats. I like this look. Nicely put together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was such a pleasure meeting you on Saturday and I love love love your bag. You gave me the idea to consider carrying the vintage briefcase I had on the P.S. You're Handsome table lol. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very cute casual outfit!!! I love, love that handbag!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wearing flats? who's that girl? love that outfit beige and denim: fabulous.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, I am glad I have found your blog. you are now one my musa, an inspiration to me! I love your style. I'd love to wear more colours and unique pieces like you. Now I am following you here and on twitter!

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, I am glad I have found your blog. you are now one my musa, an inspiration to me! I love your style. I'd love to wear more colours and unique pieces like you. Now I am following you here and on twitter!

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much!
    www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
    11th Commandment: Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, I am glad I have found your blog. you are now one my musa, an inspiration to me! I love your style. I'd love to wear more colours and unique pieces like you. Now I am following you here and on twitter!

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  20. I sure need to know how you tied that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  21. three weeks without the man?! put that red scarf to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Life pretty much always calls from my leopard scarf... I love the laid back vibe you've got going here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute outfit but AMAZING bag!!! I wanted to get it but never made it to Zara; however, I can live vicariously through you and admire how you paired it with this cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahh I need a pair of leopard flats immediately!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super chic outfit! Give me those scarves woman! Fab styling!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey I found a classic men's Lacoste jacket while thrifting today. I'm in the market for some leopard shoes to wear with a purple dress but I don't want to break the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I got my leopard flats from LuLu's.com for a little over 20 bucks...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cuteeee Love this whole look !

    Mally
    xox

    sweetblaqq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.