Pages

5/20/12

The Girl Around Town


Remember this skirt?
Errr...well it once was a dress.
On a whim last week, I decided it would serve me better as a skirt. 
I'll find the link to how it once looked this week and link it:)

H&M Dress
Altered thrift skirt
Nine West Heels
Random clutch
Bracelets from Aldo Accessories
Earrings: My favorite "hood" beauty supply


The world isn't ready for my hoochie dress so I threw a skirt over it! LOL

(Photo taken with IPAD)

I had quite the busy week!
Check my fb page for some of the people I ran into!

Thank you Rocquelle for the photos!
(I'm always having camera issue...ALWAYS!)


15 comments:

  1. Love your new blog look & your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you chica!

    The 11th Commandment: Style Shall NEVER Be SacrificedReiko at God's Favorite Shoes   www.godsfavoriteshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did the whole dress/skirt thing! Great idea! I love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AWESOME! I LOVE this combination and can't remember what the skirt looked like before, but I'm sure this looks a million times better! I'm also super in love with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute look, I bet you look great in your dress, so next time show the world, LOL!!

    I love the new look of your blog!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone seems to be able to mix prints and look effortlessly awesome....except me. You look so cute. I love this outfit. Also I love the new look for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress. I so missed out on it. I gotta hit up H&M in the AM to get a large or a 14 cuz by 3pm only the 2's and 4's are left. LOL! Loving the hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that dress and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look! loving the fro :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that H&M dress and the fact that you altered your thrifted dress into a skirt. You're kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know H&M had a dress in that print also...I am still looking for the pants. You look great! Freakin' love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe!!! you know we love the dress as a top trick...and how did I miss that dress at H&M?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a cute outfit! I love the dress/top, where did u get that?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.