Pages

6/1/12

New Anthem



My New Anthem!
Go Get it!

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is hot!!!. "Go getcho blessin!!!!" I was watching the show I think last night and they were talking about this song.

    guyanesesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I could really jam to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love it!

    Sent from my iPad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been singing this song to myself for a few weeks now! It's such a motivational song. Go get it Reiko!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's your time...go get it! I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely, I've been bumping it since the debut on the reality show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I get really irate when I dance to this song!

    Sent from my iPad

    ReplyDelete
  8. This song is on HEAVY rotation on my ipods and tablet!!!! I love Mary Mary!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ditto what ebonycprincess said!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this song! I fell in love with it the first time I heard it! Go get it!

    http://allthingsmeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.