Pages

9/29/10

Wanted: Forks, Slips and Socks


(Vintage dress I got when I was in ATL, Anne Klein shoe, Target Belt, JCP necklace)

Does anyone else have an invisible monster thief in their house? It can't be just me! I lose socks and slips and forks all the time! I have no idea how it happens! It baffles me. I never have forks in my house...never...and  I practically live alone!

Socks? Forget about it. If you ever ran up on me while I work out (which is never) and yanked my pants up, you will expose one foot with a gray puma sock and the other foot with my nephew's little league footbal sock.  I never keep socks!! NEVER. It's crazy!



The same goes for this dress. I have a black slip that I wear under this because it's so sheer. I've seen it all week and this morning when I woke up...SLIP GONE! I don't get it. I will admit that I schlep a travel bag sometimes because I'm visiting the dude...but geesh... Who is stealing my stuff!?!



 If you see a random person walking around with socks and a slip while eating their dinner with my forks...tell them I said GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK!





13 comments:

  1. I know what you mean on the sock tip. I can't keep up with mine either. BtY, I voted for your bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the dress that you have on now. That will be cute with tights or socks and a boyfriend blazer...

    I voted for your purse. I hope you win homey!!!

    http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ironic...I feel the same way about forks, socks, and not so much the slip. MY son steals my socks, and I think both of my kids throw the forks in the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can't find my Spanx and my booty desperately needs them! Maybe you're sock/slip/fork thief has them??? Love the dress, I remember when you got it! I told my sis in Atl to go there too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous dress! and you look great wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOCKS! I put them in the hamper in PAIRS, rolled up like I am putting them back in the drawer. Only way I can keep up with them. Just have to unroll them when you are separating the wash (ugh, I hate washin' clothes so much).

    Those pictures today are so amazing! That wall is the perfect backdrop for that gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear my washer eats my socks...espeacially those little ones of my kids!! So annoying!!

    Happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the feeling...I lose socks and slips too! That part about someone walking around in socks and a slip eating dinner with your forks made me almost spit out my water...I so saw that visual! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny! I hear ya on the slip. I can never find the one I'm looking for, and I only have one 'shaper', but a lot of times it goes missing too, probably with the slip.

    As far as forks go, I finally gave up and bought a 24-pack from a restaurant supply store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes i feel you....the sock thief has been my long time enemy!

    love the dress!

    ~L~
    www.AvidAccents.blogspot.com
    (where fashion and DIY collide)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is fantastic! I love the print and the colors! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I freakin' LOVE this dress on you! Do you own anything that doesn't look bangin' on you?!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, it means that I am not crazy and writing for nothing! It's like talking to yourself...you feel better when you know someone is listening! Right? Come back again!



...and don't be ugly...I know how to fight.