9/14/09

It's My Birthday!

Yay me! It's my birthday. I still get giddy about my birthday. I have plenty to grumble about but I choose not to today. Someone you know may not have opened their eyes this morning but I did.

The older I get, I get more grateful. I am grateful for my past, my present and my future. Most of all, I am grateful for my sanity because some people don't even have that. I know that everything and everyone in my life is there to serve a purpose. I am glad that I get another day to figure it out!

I could preach, but I won't. I remember a teacher once told me that the key to life is to just KEEP BREATHING...even I know that is not even something I can control. I am grateful for HIM who is in control though:)

Thank you for your readership, it really excites me to know that you guys read my ramblings.

The challenge is still going on...I will post pics later:)

I am 34 years old...WOW!!

...and I still can DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!

(I just aged myself by saying that!)

9 comments:

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

"Happy Birthday!"
Enjoy and God Bless,
Angelica

Lady A said...

Awww, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Don't just celebrate today, but celebrate for the whole month. We work and sacrifice too much and hard to give ourselves one day to celebrate!

Deborah-lee said...

Happy Birthday and many more to come!! I'm sure you'll be rocking hot when you're 94!

chantal1922 said...

Happy Birthday!!

GFS said...

tHANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Unknown said...

Happy B'day gal! have a good one

Sassy Chica said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy all 34 has to offer:)

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

and who doesn't want to drop it like its HOT, go on girl with your sassy self.

FashionAddict said...

OMGosh, you look nothing short of smashing in that pic below! Happy Birthday! FYI, I'm having a scarf giveaway from chickdowntown.com if you want to enter to win a post bday treat!

Fell4Fashion said...

I'm a little late, but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

09 10