4/7/12

Easter Challenge 2012


I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend!
I  usually like to play a little game on Christmas, Mother's Day and Easter.
For Christmas, I like to count the number of fur coats I see in church. 
I live in Houston...there is never a need for a fur coat.



For Mother's Day, I like to count the number of guys who begrudgingly come to church with their moms.
You can always tell.
The ones with the earbuds/bluetooth in their ear DURING the sermon.
Or they go outside before the sermon to smoke a quick cigarette.
Yeah...he didn't WANT to come. 



For Easter, I like to count the number of loud colored suits the MEN are wearing. 
I'm talking about hot pinks, royal blues, yellows, purples...basically any color that makes you do a double take counts.
It has to be a matching jacket and pants though...a complete set!


Bonus points if they are wearing matching shoes!
Come back here and report your results!
It's fun. 
I PROMISE!


Ready. Set. Go!
Happy Easter!


Top: Thrift store (I had it altered. It used to be a long dress)
Skirt: Jason Wu for Target
Shoes: Zodiac
Bag: Zara
Sandals: Bandalino (I switched shoes by the end of the day)
Earrings: I won a contest on Inny Vinny's blog...click here to see!
She makes her own jewelry...check out her Etsy shop here:)

27 comments:

GFS said...

bag---fabulous
top---beyond fabulous
info on post---da truth
happy easter to you too!!!
Tonya @TheNaturalWomanToday

GFS said...

Luv this look

GFS said...

Love that skirt with those shoes!!!!!

Unknown said...

Lol, I love counting the loud zoot suits on men, sorbet suits on women, and matching outfits on Easter Sunday, lol. I love that top! What did you do with the bottom of the dress? I wanted that skirt, but my hips were not feeling it when I tried it on lol. Love this look Reiko!!

GFS said...

That is a hilarious challenge! I wish you could post "street style" pictures of the men in the pastel suits! BTW your outfit is amazing!
xoxo
Brea

GFS said...

Bwaha! I wish had enough to do a special Easter street style post! I will stick to sneaking pics w my camera phone!
www.godsfavoriteshoes.com
11th Commandment: Style Shall Never Be Sacrificed.

GFS said...

Say man, where did those shoes com from?

Anonymous said...

Top is cute
Love the shirt

GFS said...

Love the bag and shoes... and trust I will be counting lol

GFS said...

LMAO Hilarious!

GFS said...

Dear Husband,

Pick one...

1. You don't know all of my shoes homeboy
2. I got them from a friend
3. I got them from the thrift store
4. I've had these forevvvver....just found them in the back of the closet 5. These are so old, remember that other time I wore them? Remember?

Hint...there is no wrong answer. And get off my blog!

GFS said...

I like that top, the entire look is so sexy classy.

GFS said...

The back of the top is such an unexpected surprise..love it. And challenge accepted :)

GFS said...

Love this outfit!!

One Easter we dress down at our church so not many (if any) pimp suits!! LOL


Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

GFS said...

MA'AM...you are looking ALL kinds of fab. I love this outfit (earrings notwithstanding =P). I can't wait to hear the results of this challenge.

GFS said...

Very pretty outfit and LOL at the Easter game...I would have loved to have played had I seen this before I went to church.

GFS said...

You looked cute..but you are insane. Soon as I saw this guy in a white suit and LOUD orange silkish type shirt...I thought of you..LMAO
Loving those shoes and I got my hand on that bag...and I love it although I was really loving the blue one as well!
Have a fab week dahling!

GFS said...

Yep...that white suit counts!

GFS said...

Love, love, love this look and that top is freaking hot and he shoes are double hot.

GFS said...

*twirls again so you can be proud *

GFS said...

I know!!! The back is what did it for me too!

GFS said...

I love the top. Cute skirt, but pleats are not my friend.

Chioma said...

You look super cute!! Loving that zara bag!

Chioma
Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

GFS said...

This is outfit is SICK! I love it Reiko.

GFS said...

love your style and waiting for your more posts !

GFS said...

Nice.....
I like these outfit!
http://www.majorbrands.in/

GFS said...

I love the cut put back of this top. FAB!

09 10