5/9/12

Coward


If you've been a long time reader of GFS, then you know I'm kind of intrigued by "little people." I have no idea why but I am. I watch all of the shows....Little People, Little Couple...it doesn't matter. 
I will watch it.

Today, I was "thisclose" to Dr. Jen Arnold from The Little Couple at the hospital where my nephew was just born.  I promise you, I freaked out. I walked right past her and literally squealed...then I scurried out of the way. She was talking to some more doctors/nurses...and I didn't want to be all like "OMG, I totally love you and your show. I have imagined running into you at the grocery store except I don't shop at Rice Epicurean stores because it's not in my budget!"


Instead, I made this half squeal/half gasp sound and hauled ass out of the hall! LOL!
I have no idea why. 
I didn't want to be all "stalkerish" like!
She actually helped in the delivery which makes the experience even more awesome!
Yes, I'm a coward.
Ralph Lauren Silk Shirt: Thrift Store
DIY cut off shorts
Parish Hilton Heels
Earrings/Bracelets: Aldo Accessories 
Bag: Zara


14 comments:

GFS said...

Bahahaha! I love you and your ridiculousness. I have to admit that I used to watch all the "little people" shows when I had cable. I'd probably have the same reaction if I ran into any of the stars.

BTW, I need that bag ASAP.

GFS said...

love the colors!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

GFS said...

The funny thing about your comment is that I know it was you RO...even before I read the name! I knew it! LOL!

The 11th Commandment: Style Shall NEVER Be Sacrificed
Reiko at God's Favorite Shoes
www.godsfavoriteshoes.com

Unknown said...

OMG, I love Dr. Jen and always hope I will see her or Bill around town somewhere!!! I'm so jealous that you saw her in person.

This look is casual fantabulousness!!

GFS said...

I really like this outfit, love the colors and your story is so cute! I think I would've done the same thing if I had seen her!! Their show is so cute to me!!


Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

GFS said...

You look really cute! I love the top and bag especially :)

GFS said...

lol!!! you are too much!

does your man know you have a thing for little people?! lol. jk.

and you look so sassy and chic on hot pink!

GFS said...

I would probably react the same way if I ran into Warwick "Willow" Davis... Have you seen his new show on HBO?!? It's a scream!!!

GFS said...

great outfit, I really love your shoes

GFS said...

Lol! Aww you should have said hi! But i completely get where you're coming from. I had that happen to me with the rapper Asher Roth :-/

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

GFS said...

OMG I am the same exact way about little people...I always said what I'd do if I spotted Dr. Jen and/or her hubby in Houston! I knew I wasn't the only one! As always you look HAUTE!

GFS said...

How in the world have I been missing out on this blog??? It is fab! Love your style and your hair! The blue shoes and bracelets are so on point. I gotta follow!

GFS said...

Oh my goodness. That is so freaking cool! I am kind of glad you didn't say hi because what if you would have and she wouldn't have been nice. Wouldn't that have given you a bad feeling about little people?

GFS said...

Thank you! Welcome Trice!

09 10