5/9/12

Coward


If you've been a long time reader of GFS, then you know I'm kind of intrigued by "little people." I have no idea why but I am. I watch all of the shows....Little People, Little Couple...it doesn't matter. 
I will watch it.

Today, I was "thisclose" to Dr. Jen Arnold from The Little Couple at the hospital where my nephew was just born.  I promise you, I freaked out. I walked right past her and literally squealed...then I scurried out of the way. She was talking to some more doctors/nurses...and I didn't want to be all like "OMG, I totally love you and your show. I have imagined running into you at the grocery store except I don't shop at Rice Epicurean stores because it's not in my budget!"


Instead, I made this half squeal/half gasp sound and hauled ass out of the hall! LOL!
I have no idea why. 
I didn't want to be all "stalkerish" like!
She actually helped in the delivery which makes the experience even more awesome!
Yes, I'm a coward.
Ralph Lauren Silk Shirt: Thrift Store
DIY cut off shorts
Parish Hilton Heels
Earrings/Bracelets: Aldo Accessories 
Bag: Zara


16 comments:

GFS said...

Bahahaha! I love you and your ridiculousness. I have to admit that I used to watch all the "little people" shows when I had cable. I'd probably have the same reaction if I ran into any of the stars.

BTW, I need that bag ASAP.

GFS said...

love the colors!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

GFS said...

Hawt Damn....Hey Reiko ....and HEEEYYY Reiko’s LEGS :-)
You is wearing the HELL outta them shawts hunty!
I love the entire look…like I want to recreate it but I don’t have a shirt…or cut off sorts …or blue show…shit just forget it!

And you should have said something to her!!
…although my inappropriate ass would have been nervous and probably leaned down to talk…smh

GFS said...

The funny thing about your comment is that I know it was you RO...even before I read the name! I knew it! LOL!

The 11th Commandment: Style Shall NEVER Be Sacrificed
Reiko at God's Favorite Shoes
www.godsfavoriteshoes.com

Consider Me Lovely said...

OMG, I love Dr. Jen and always hope I will see her or Bill around town somewhere!!! I'm so jealous that you saw her in person.

This look is casual fantabulousness!!

GFS said...

I really like this outfit, love the colors and your story is so cute! I think I would've done the same thing if I had seen her!! Their show is so cute to me!!


Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

GFS said...

You look really cute! I love the top and bag especially :)

GFS said...

lol!!! you are too much!

does your man know you have a thing for little people?! lol. jk.

and you look so sassy and chic on hot pink!

GFS said...

I would probably react the same way if I ran into Warwick "Willow" Davis... Have you seen his new show on HBO?!? It's a scream!!!

GFS said...

great outfit, I really love your shoes

GFS said...

Lol! Aww you should have said hi! But i completely get where you're coming from. I had that happen to me with the rapper Asher Roth :-/

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

GFS said...

This outfit looks really comfy.
I Love this outfit!
http://www.majorbrands.in/

GFS said...

OMG I am the same exact way about little people...I always said what I'd do if I spotted Dr. Jen and/or her hubby in Houston! I knew I wasn't the only one! As always you look HAUTE!

GFS said...

How in the world have I been missing out on this blog??? It is fab! Love your style and your hair! The blue shoes and bracelets are so on point. I gotta follow!

GFS said...

Oh my goodness. That is so freaking cool! I am kind of glad you didn't say hi because what if you would have and she wouldn't have been nice. Wouldn't that have given you a bad feeling about little people?

GFS said...

Thank you! Welcome Trice!

09 10