5/20/12

The Girl Around Town


Remember this skirt?
Errr...well it once was a dress.
On a whim last week, I decided it would serve me better as a skirt. 
I'll find the link to how it once looked this week and link it:)

H&M Dress
Altered thrift skirt
Nine West Heels
Random clutch
Bracelets from Aldo Accessories
Earrings: My favorite "hood" beauty supply


The world isn't ready for my hoochie dress so I threw a skirt over it! LOL

(Photo taken with IPAD)

I had quite the busy week!
Check my fb page for some of the people I ran into!

Thank you Rocquelle for the photos!
(I'm always having camera issue...ALWAYS!)


15 comments:

GFS said...

Love your new blog look & your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GFS said...

Thank you chica!

The 11th Commandment: Style Shall NEVER Be SacrificedReiko at God's Favorite Shoes   www.godsfavoriteshoes.com

GFS said...

You are too cute!!!

GFS said...

I love how you did the whole dress/skirt thing! Great idea! I love the print.

GFS said...

You look AWESOME! I LOVE this combination and can't remember what the skirt looked like before, but I'm sure this looks a million times better! I'm also super in love with your hair.

GFS said...

This is such a cute look, I bet you look great in your dress, so next time show the world, LOL!!

I love the new look of your blog!!



Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

GFS said...

love the new look.

GFS said...

Everyone seems to be able to mix prints and look effortlessly awesome....except me. You look so cute. I love this outfit. Also I love the new look for your blog!

GFS said...

Love the dress. I so missed out on it. I gotta hit up H&M in the AM to get a large or a 14 cuz by 3pm only the 2's and 4's are left. LOL! Loving the hair too.

GFS said...

I need that dress and shoes.

GFS said...

cute look! loving the fro :)

Chioma
www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

GFS said...

Love that H&M dress and the fact that you altered your thrifted dress into a skirt. You're kind of awesome.

GFS said...

I didn't know H&M had a dress in that print also...I am still looking for the pants. You look great! Freakin' love your hair.

GFS said...

hehe!!! you know we love the dress as a top trick...and how did I miss that dress at H&M?!

TainteDoll said...

This is a cute outfit! I love the dress/top, where did u get that?

09 10