(ASOS Pants, H&M Scarf, Nine West booties (old), Gap Jacket (super old)
Here are random things I've thought lately...I don't keep a diary so this post will serve that purpose.
1. People will TRY you. I have the rudest co-worker and I strive every day to not forget that I need my job and my insurance because #iswearfogawd! I really try not to give dumb people energy but she got to me this morning. I just hate being in a position where I have to hold my tongue because of office politics.
2. I was watching that show Blood, Sweat, and Whatever and one of the "characters" (I call everyone on a reality tv show a character) acts like she knows it all! She irks my nerve! Well more importantly, people who THINK they know everything IRK my nerve. YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS MAN! #KANYEVOICE
3. I have noticed that certain people that I have written off have really been making efforts to change and I notice and appreciate it.
4. I am making a conscious effort to be the change I want to see in others. For example, if I want someone to act a certain way, I need to extend that same courtesy to that person. Hopefully, reciprocity, karma...whatever will reveal itself.
5. Decisions I have been pondering...
-Buying a jogging stroller (will I use it enough and sometimes I need that hour to excercise without the baby)
buying the NutriBullet ( bought the Bella "Rocket" single serve blender instead for $20 at Target)
-Taking a Hip Hop Class (all because of this video and they are in HOUSTON...I wanna crawl on the floor too!)
6. This I know...people will reveal who they are without often saying a word.
7. I have to give it to myself. I'm pretty funny. Not always intentionally though. lol
8. I can't control other people. What people want to do, they will do.
9. I need to find a perfectly thin, slouchy v neck tee shirt that doesn't cut me off at the wrong part of the arms that won't fade easily.
(I really can't remember where I got those bracelets and it wasn't that long ago!)
10. My 8 month old kid is hilarious to me. She laughs at the silliest things and when she giggles it always makes me giggle. I pray that those giggles at nothing at all are ever lasting. Before the world gets a hold of her and she starts twerking and posting videos on Youtube and then I will have to beat her a$%.
11. I hope God hears all of my silent prayers that I pray while I'm cooking, driving, sleeping, watching TV or taking out the trash. I pray a lot . About Zara. For Zara. For me. For my family. For AIRRYBODY. On your knees is not the "only" time God listens.
12. I watch people all of the time. I may never say a word but I'm always peeping people. I even have to catch myself because it's natural to me. Even when you think I'm not watching you, I am. Sounds creepy but it's in my nature. I can tell most about a person most by watching them and not by the words that come out of their mouth.
Worn on the weekend...
Thrifted men's safari jacket
Zara Men's cap
Clutched and Covered (clutch cover)
*Not the best shots in this post but I'm going to wear these pants yet again because I feel like I haven't worn them to their full potential yet.*