3/16/14

Grown or Sexy?


Annuities.
Bilingual school for Zara.
Writing a book.
Finding a bigger house.
Life Insurance.
My Purpose.
Saving money.
Finances. 
Prayer.
Health.
Family.
Living. 
Happiness.




You can look at the list two ways.
1. The things that make me an adult.


2. A list of things that just make me hella sexy.


It depends on who you are and where you are in your life. Ha!


Whatever. 
Tomato.
Tomatoe.
Who says "tomatoe" anyway?
Tell them they are wrong. 
And grammatically incorrect. 
And tell them they are trying too hard to be different:)



Jumpsuit: Target (Still available)
Headwrap: Scarf from Zara (Still available)

Jacket: Gap (old)
Necklace: Aldo (here)
Sandals: Steve Madden (old)

P.S...I'm in the midst of planning Zara's 1st birthday party soiree' gathering picnic already! 


13 comments:

GFS said...

cute look as always! and look at zara with her little cap toe flats. love! most stylish baby on the planet, lol

GFS said...

Oh so wish I could hit target right now! Luv the jumpsuit and needless to say this will be pinned to be reproduced later! Bilingual school for ur kid makes u grown but this look is sexy!

GFS said...

Love this look on you, and Baby Zara is absolutely adorable!

GFS said...

I consider that a grown woman list and being a grown woman = sexy.

GFS said...

Love the list! Grown and sexy for sure!

GFS said...

I say both, grown and sexy!!! You and little Ms. Zara look too cute!!!



Carsedra McKoy:
www.embracingtherealme.com
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

GFS said...

Loving the jumpsuit and Zara's outfit...the shoes - omg! Where did you get those? Going to get some for my baby girl! She'll be 11 months next week. Time flies...

GFS said...

Ha! Thank you! Zara's shoes are from The Gap. I got them around Christmas so I sized up .
Reiko

GFS said...

Thank you!

Reiko

GFS said...

Love that jumper!!! You have to email or text me Miss Z's sizes now so I can get her something special!!

GFS said...

Loving this look! I'm a new follower came over via addicted to etsy....Zara is adorable!

GFS said...

Welcome!!!!

Reiko

GFS said...

I absolutely love you girl. LOL. You rocked this look!

09 10