3/7/10

Sinners Have Soles Too!

(Dress H&M/Report Shoes via Nordstrom Rack/Target Belt/Cardigan/Gifted Clutch)
This is what I wore to church today. You have seen me in this dress a million times...but I just love it. Really, I wanted to show off the shoes. I kinda love them. They kind of have a skinny, hooker heel but I learned in The Color Purple Movie that "Sinners Have SOLES (souls) TOO"!
(I had a girl's night out last night...it's just too easy too throw on all black)
Report Shoes/Target Scarf/American Apparell Shirtdress/Thrifted tuxedo jacket/Random leggings

12 comments:

Marla said...

Great outfits. I love dresses but never wear them anymore. I really want to buy some after seeing yours.

Bibliomama said...

Awesome dress. Awesome hooker heels. Awesome calves.

Moonrayvenne said...

I love how the shoes go with the belt. Very cool!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! I think wearing "hooker Heels" to church is the BOMB!!

Writing Without Periods! said...

Those shoes are great...I'd say killa, but I'm too old and would sound ridiculous! Love your night out outfit.
Mary

Anonymous said...

the color purple is one of my all time favorite movies. now i will be singing miss celie's blues and God's trying to tell you something all day. cute heels btw.

Emma said...

I really really really love those shoes.

I've been telling myself I need to wear dressed more often. I think I'm actually going to start this summer.

Christen said...

I love that dress on you too - especially with the studded belt! Fabulous!

drollgirl said...

YOU SEX POT! those shoes are gorgeous! i bet the men in church had trouble keeping clean thoughts as soon as they saw YOU! :)

mrw said...

I love it!!!!:D:D

FashionAddict said...

OMGOsh, my heart just jumped out of my chest. LOVETH those shoes!!!! They are amazing.

budget chic said...

Gorgeous dress and the shoes are supa dupa fly!!

09 10