1/1/11

Happy New Year!


I told you I was gonna give this shirt another chance...much better with a skirt:)
I wore this New Year's Eve...then I ate praline cheesecake. There was stuff in between but that's the most important thing to know about my night...the cheesecake:)

(I thrifted this vintage overcoat a while back. I believe it was handmade. It's quite warm and makes me happy)

(Urban Outfitters T-shirt/Target skirt/ Aldo earrings)


I want to go to the gym but I know it's going to be stupid packed for a few weeks. I'm thinking a nice walk is what I'll start this new year with....after a nap:)


8 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

Love those shoes! Lookin fly!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

A New Decade Has Begun…

Kerissa said...

And now those "fierce" shoes have been formally introduced to the world! The coat is pure bliss. Now aren't you glad you weren't a party pooper & went out (twitter TL) =)? Happy New Year!!

Juanette said...

Your calves make me want to go work out right now....but I'm going to take a nap and think about it....You looked fab mamacita, the whole outfit gets two thumbs up but I need you to send me that coat!!!!

FashionLuva87 said...

I love that shirt great outfit

Corie said...

You rocked it! And I love that overcoat.

Corie

Unknown said...

So glad you had a fab new year! : ) Hope your nap was refreshing!

Leah said...

Love your blog! Happy New Year! Many wishes of health and happiness in 2011.

FashionAddict said...

Yep, pretty sure I need a pair of electric blue heels now, LOL. Love the outfit and the hair! Tres cute!

09 10