2/17/11

SFAM Item of the Week!

This amazing Ralph Lauren jacketdress is SFAM's item of the week




For the boardroom: button her up, add a chunky statement necklace, platforms and go. For after hours: unbutton, add a shirt and your favorite skinnies and you're a quick change artist with attitude.

See how I rocked a similar look here with a different jacket/dress.

Shop SFAM, we take the guesswork out of shopping and style it for you! 




And Congrats to Latise for winning the I Got Wired Charm Necklace! I will be sending you an email soon:)

Latisse said...
I would get Kalen...my son's name, with a heart stamped next too it. He is my heart! I've been debating on getting the tattoo of a K and heart behind my ear, but I think that the necklace would be lovelier.

And thank you Olive Paperie for using me as a muse here!

Friend GFS here
Tweet GFS here





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one classy lady!
I follow you now <3

Lisa Petrarca said...

I love that jacket! Found your blog when I was checking to see if I won on Maegan's blog...but I found out you did. So, I clicked to see who stole my necklace from me, low & behold I found this AMAZING blog written by a gorgeous woman with style & class! Alright, I guess you deserve it!LOL! Congrats!

I'm now a follower!

http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-york-fashion-week-and-more.html

09 10