Here are all the things I tried to do to avoid accepting the Whitney Houston news:
1. Watch comedies
2. Play Words with Friends
3. Watch House Lies (with Don Cheadle)
4. Watch hours of Friday Night Lights
5. Eat Frenchy's Chicken
6. Catch up on episodes of The Good Wife (soooo good!)
7. Catch up on Up All Night (Maya Rudolph is a comic genius)
8. Planned outfits to pack for The Texas Style Council Conference in a few weeks
But alas, I had to watch the homegoing celebration on CNN.
And honeyyyyyyyy, I've never been so proud to be a believer!
A believer in Christ, just to be clear.
I'm not a bible thumper and I would suck at being a deacon's wife just because of the dress code but I know what I know.
I am convinced that Whitney's homegoing brought somebody to Christ.
THAT...was Whitney's final and greatest gift of all.
Now dance to I Wanna Dance with Somebody.
Because I am:)
Dress & Faux Fur Collar: H&M
Bag: American Apparel
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Jewelry: Forever 21
P.S....For my new followers, Christ Chic posts are simply what I wore to church:)
Friend GFS here
Tweet GFS here
Browse with GFS here
Join me on Pinterest here.