12/16/13

GFS Christ Chic: Today Was A Good Day







I wore this to church and a holiday party this week.
Blah. Blah. Blah. 
Do you see Ice Cube!?!?
I was driving and saw this mural and had to stop! 
I don't know why it's there or how long it will stay but I am here for it! 
Just got out of church, talking about "We Be Clubbin!"









Dress: ASOS
Jacket: Kardashian for Sears (Old)
Shoes: L.A.M.B. (My wedding shoes)
Faux Collar: HM (from a few years ago)
Glasses: Vintage

P.S. Zara is 7 months old now. Trying to crawl. Kicks when she wants to be picked up and smiles only for people she knows or warms up to. Otherwise, she will stare a whole right through your soul. Just like her mama!
I'm loving every second of it. 

11 comments:

GFS said...

I pass Ice Cube everyday after work...and yet I'm amazed by this mural everyday. I just have to look over there as I roll by! Love this look!

GFS said...

You look GREAT! Those shoes are everything. Love the pics too - I would've stopped to take a few pics too, lol!

GFS said...

You look Great here and that's a good backdrop for your floral dress. Enjoy Mommyhood and have a Happy Holiday!!

GFS said...

Love the dress and you know how to rock that furrrrr collar hun!!

GFS said...

Those shoes those shoes those shoes! HAUTE!

GFS said...

I am digging your look, as well as the backdrop! Only in Houston will you find some of the most scenic walls just waiting to be shot!

GFS said...

I love the dress!

GFS said...

Thank you!

Reiko

GFS said...

Love the jacket!

xo
Alice
Alice in Nappyland

GFS said...

Hi! I'm new to Houston and would love to know if anyone knows where this mural is!! Love seeing local art!

GFS said...

It's downtown but they have already painted over it:(

Reiko

09 10