7/31/14

Run. Tell That!



Here are some Iphone shots from my trip to New Orleans earlier this month.
If you follow me on Instagram and FB, then these are nothing new.








I seriously should have been paid by Forever 21 and ASOS for this trip because everything from head to toe came from one of those places. 



A few years ago, you could not pay me to wear shorts.
I probably would even complain about my weight. (This is the heaviest I've ever been)
But considering I almost DIED last year after giving birth (due to Congestive Heart Failure), chile please! 
Legs. Ass. Thickness everywhere. 
Who gon' check me? 
I'm working on the weight (as well as another baby), but I'm not going to dress like I am depressed about it. 
#runtellthat





By the way, thank you for all of you who have been reading my blog for years. 
You've witnessed me blog through graduate school, a wedding, a pregnancy and now mommyhood.
Thank you for riding with me! 

9 comments:

GFS said...

"Legs. Ass. Thickness everywhere. "
YAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ honey. You look fabulous. Why Not Werk It?
I'm elated to hear about that second baby, you two have wonderful genes!

GFS said...

It has been a pleasure to ride with you..live the style and the attitude

GFS said...

Continue 2 b the star u r.

GFS said...

THE HAIR THOUGH!!!!!!

GFS said...

I'd like to see the one who tries!! I'm here for all of this. Love the looks, and you're welcome :) I'll continue to be around.

GFS said...

Girl you was cute!! Love that dress!!

GFS said...

Google da hep bunlar soruluyor Dizi Oyuncu kimdir ne bilim kimdir

Aferin be cok guzel Saglik Bilgileri

ve film izlemek içinOnline Film izle site bi harika olmusGuncel Haberler oku ve bunların yanı sıra ayakkabı dünyasinda yeni bir isim olan Bayan Ayakkabı Modellerine de bakın

GFS said...

You are gorgeous, you are fabulous, you are magnificent. That body made another human being. Love it, don't loathe it! Love your style!

GFS said...

Thank you!

Reiko

09 10