6/21/14

I've Got Plans This Summer!



( Zara was in mid twerk mode apparently)

It's officially summertime! 
My goal is to read a ton of non-fiction books.
Work on a major project that hopefully I will be able to share with you upon completion. 
And lately I've been in interior decorating mode. 
(If you follow me on IG, then you already know that)




All of this while chasing Zara in heels. 
Mostly in flats but today in heels. 

Kimono and  Silk-ish Shorts: H&M
Def Leopard Tee: Forever 21
Heels: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Forever 21



Sorry for the Iphone pics. 
My camera decided to be disrespectful and stop working. 

Oh! And thanks for all of your votes on the contest for Zara!
She won! Thank you! 
You can see her official banner here. (You have to wait for it to scroll)


And make sure  you follow me on Instagram. I often post quick outfit updates there.

v


I just bought Girlboss to read and I have a few more on my list. 
What books would you recommend for summer reading? Fiction/non-fictions are both welcome.
Do you remember back in the day when you had to read a certain number of bucks for the summer at your local library? LOL!

3 comments:

GFS said...

How adorable!

GFS said...

She's the cutest !!

GFS said...

Hand over the shoes....THank you.

09 10