6/14/15

I'm So Out of Practice!


First of all, I found my camera! 
Actually I found 3 of them! 
So ridiculous. 
So, I  thought why not actually use the camera. 
I'm so out of practice. 
I forgot how to be a blogger. 
I felt so awkward taking these pics which is why I took like 5 pictures and was like screw it. 
Zara was certainly not being cooperative. 
Hopefully this will spark a few more outfit posts throughout the summer. 
We'll see. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I'm working hard this summer...in this Texas heat...28 weeks pregnant trying to get my new business venture underway. 
I'm allowing myself until August 1 to move around and still shake. 
After that I'm shutting it down. 
I'm due August 20th-ish. 
So, I'm going to try to get as much done as possible before I have to go into infant baby mode for a while. 

Be sure you are following me on Instagram and Facebook to be kept in the loop!
Oh and if you're in Houston,  I have something coming up small and intimate at the end of July that a few of you might be interested in. 

You can find my ASOS dress here...I need to get the length altered because I'm a shortie but I just decided to wear it anyway. I also changed the straps because I'm a busy body. FYI, ASOS dresses tend to run a little big. Hence, the overlapping in the back but whatever. I'm pregnant, I didn't care on this particular day:) 


No comments:

09 10