7/1/16

#SLAY





I restocked the #SLAY T-Shirt! 
I had no idea that this shirt would hit such a big nerve in New York a few weeks ago. 
But we all love to SLAY every once in a while. 
Inventory was depleted (yay)  
But all is well with the world now. 
You too can #SLAY! 




Remember, my business is not a t-shirt business or card company, it's a concierge service. 
Which means I will send this tee WITH a card to the person you want to gift it to...on your behalf! 
I even handwrite your message on the card! 
So click HERE to check it out. 



I will say that these limited edition/specially designed by Dana of Pardon My Fro tees will not be sold all year. 
So grab one while you can! 
And enjoy your 4th of July! 


#SLAY shirt: God's Favorite Suprises (Here)
Skirt: ASOS (old)
Shoes: ALDO
Hat: H&M

P.S. That rainbow was not photoshopped. God was smiling at me. I'm sure of it. 


Photographs by LaCoste Photography

*I sized down on this crop top because I have no home training:) No, really it's because I wanted a snug fit. So when you purchase, I would suggst sizing down to get the same fit. I am wearing a Large in the photos above*

No comments:

09 10