12/21/09

Fade to Black

Here are a few epiphanies I've had as of late:

1. Apparently there is such a thing as a Money Tree but it doesn't seem to grow in my yard. The streets are flooded with Christmas shoppers. I want a money tree too:(

2. The American Apparel store is fabulous! Why have I been so reluctant to look past all the leotards and Dance fever gear to appreciate their great fitting shirts? Oh wait, I remember...their PRICES are a bit much for a simple T shirt! But I still like it.

3. There is such a thing as too much Christmas Music!
4. Any Jackson 5 Holiday music is an exception to #3.
5. Christmas stresses me out but I still love it. I'm all about that Baby Jesus!

The below pic is basically what I will look like for the next two weeks. It's just too easy to wear all black sometimes. I thrifted this military jacket months ago for three bucks. The turtle neck shirt/dress is from American Apparel too. I wore it as a dress to a holiday party...Don't scratch your heads...it was cute:)
I know I will never own these lovelies (click here) so I am pretty excited about finding these affordable versions by Calvin Klein. Love them!Calvin Klein Carley Pumps
P.S.- I am delirious. Must. Get. More. Sleep.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Black is so elegant...I never wear any other color except black and gray.

Stopping by from SITS. Happy holidays.

M said...

Yes, I would like a tree like that, too... it doesn't grow outside of my house, that's for sure. And I am so with you regarding AA!

FashionAddict said...

A money tree for me, too, please! Love the whole outfit, especially that JACKET! It's amazing, and I can't believe you thrifted it. Cute new shoes, too. I like them even better than the YSL ones.

Kyla said...

That jacket is awesome! I love how you're wearing it with the black and then brown boots. Tres chic!

Melissa B. said...

Looks like you've got "The Christmas Shoes," for sure. Only yours are a lot prettier than that dang song...SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Seagull Sunrise

Trina said...

You be posing hard!!! I need to step up my "modeling shots" lol.

09 10