8/2/10

Frosted Flames


Ask me what I did today

Forget it...I'll just tell you.

Ate a huge bowl of Honeynut Chex Cereal.
Baked cupcakes.
Caused a small fire because a cupcake fell to the bottom of the oven.
Managed to salvage some cupcakes.

...That is all...

P.S...I almost didn't post these pics. There's nothing spectacular going on in them. Then I realized that I was becoming a blog snob. You know, getting dressed up with nowhere to go...not that I'm judging because I'm known to do that from time to time but this wasn't the case. It's so hot here, the least fussy ensemble usually gets worn these days. So, there you have it. I threw this on and if you really want to know the truth...I wore this twice this weekend! SSSSHHHHH!!!!!

This is my confession.
That is REALLY all:)

12 comments:

Moni @ CL Journal said...

You know what? I can't mess with you! LOL!!

Love the new look of blog! : )

Anonymous said...

I am loving you in these maxi dresses. Just perfect. xo Mish

Unknown said...

And that sounds just about perfect! Why do more than that? I think I will have a bowl of cereal right now.

Emily Kennedy said...

That is a freaking GREAT dress. I totally want my own. Also, great job on averting the fire, AND saving some cupcakes. That's a tough act to follow!

InnyVinny said...

Pretty print!

And now I want cereal...but I'm at work, so I can't have it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anonymous said...

Uh, you caught the oven on fire with a cupcake? Okay, you didn't tell us about the handsome hunky firemen who came to rescue you in that darling dress. I once caught my oven on fire with a turkey when in-laws were visiting.
Love the new look,
Mary

Lori Cotton said...

LOL at you telling anyways, your day was WAY more eventful than mine! And I'm jealous that your in your pretty maxi dress, the weather in LA has been so blah I've given up on wearing summer clothes.

Cole said...

Ha! That sounds like Mommy's kind of baking... she once set the stove on fire boiling water (literally).

Kyla said...

I just caught up on your last few post, and my dear, you never fail to disappoint! Definitely made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

I love love l.o.v.e that dress! hmmmm cupcakes. Your blog is so much fun! I just recently found it.
Ang

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Loving that maxi and cupcakes sound yummie.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site godsfavoriteshoes.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

09 10